Best external and internal incident threat response with perfect endpoint visibility and monitoring
G2 Crowd review: ICT Manager
Monitor your remote workforce, ensure they're protected and respond 20x faster when they're compromised
Shadow IT has become ubiquitous and, unfortunately, with the meteoric rise of remote working, this trend is accelerating. Your staff will do what they think is right to get the job done - even if that inadvertently puts your entire business at risk.
Getting eyes on abnormal activity and, more importantly, responding quickly, is key to ensuring your critical data is safe.
The answer? An incident detection and response solution that:
● Identifies abnormal behaviours across your organisation. You see what platforms are being used, when they're accessed & what they're used for
● Gives your staff peace of mind no matter where they are, knowing that IT will assist them to do the right thing if they make a mistake
● Allows your team to respond in minutes, not days or weeks. They can respond faster, with pinpoint accuracy & clear investigation information
Compromised users and malicious behaviour detected and alerts issued automatically; all in context
The remote workforce needs to feel secure to confidently do their jobs. You need to feel secure that every corner of your network is visible, compliance is enforced and incidents alerted, even on user endpoints.
Attackers' techniques evolve: fileless malware; spear phishing; crypto-jacking, for example. With your teams working anywhere and threats on the rise, ensuring regulatory compliance is increasingly challenging.
The answer? An IDR solution that gives you:
● Centralised data and event management for firewall logs, DNS or raw syslog: all data can be searched and visualised.
● Intel-backed user & attacker behaviour monitoring to identify malicious activity, monitor remote workers or spot and stop risky behaviour
● Proof of compliance credentials to ensure you meet parts of PCI, DSS, HIPAA, PII & GDPR. IDR is included in the CIA Triad.
Continuous healthy activity baselining detects attackers masquerading as employees or business-familiar bad actors
Advanced threat analytics from leading global security vendors help spot new threats & detect attacks earlier and more accurately
Unified real-time detection and user endpoint behaviour insights in unison save you time in threat hunting activities
Comprehensive unified log storage and analytics: all logs in one place, smooth search, automated compliance and correlation
Log search, user behaviours and endpoint data in a single timeline making investigations up to 20x faster
Craft honeypots, honey users, honey credentials and honey files, to identify attackers much earlier in the attack chain
Regulation mandated across PCI, HIPAA and GDPR allowing you to flag changes to specified files or directories on an endpoint
Workflows for threat containment, firewall rule changes, integration with ITSM systems and user account suspension
Integrates with Azure AD, Azure Monitor, Azure Security Centre, Office365 Exchange and Microsoft DNS
Our IDR platform also integrates with AWS CloudTrail and AWS GuardDuty, to ensure full cloud visibility
We love helping businesses like yours. No sales pitches, just sound advice. Book a free chat with one of our experts.