Centralised app access and identity management could save your business 2.5 months every year
Giving your teams secure access to the apps they need is essential to drive your business forward. But passwords alone, with no central user access management, costs valuable time and leaves you open to cyber attacks.
Every 39 seconds, hackers steal 75 records and 80% of all data breaches involve weak or stolen passwords. Additionally, it's easy to overlook user accounts when staff migrate, leaving doors open to your networks.
The answer? An identity & access management solution that gives you:
● Multi-factor authentication including time-bound one-use codes & even biometrics, making passwords only part of user security protocol
● Centralised management of access to all your business apps. You can allow or deny access and set role attributes in a couple of clicks
● Self-service password reset frees up valuable time for your IT team and eliminates the 20%-50% of help desk calls related to password issues
Reduce risk, enforce compliance easily and drive efficiencies with central identity and access controls
More than 23.3 million accounts use the password 123456 and the average cost of a data breach has risen to $3.92 million: businesses need more than passwords to secure their access points.
Companies of 15,000 spend 2.5 months every year resetting internal passwords, equating to a loss of $5.2 million in productivity. Each new application requires a new password, adding potential routes of attack.
The answer? An identity management solution that:
● Reduces costs and risks of breach, frees time in your IT team, can lower cyber insurance premiums and prevents unlawful access even if user credential or devices are stolen
● Blocks up to 99.9% of automated attacks through MFA alone: Coalition, cyber insurance agency quoted in Insurance Journal, September 2019
● Supports regulatory compliance with 360 degree view of user access and usage, with compliance-driven reporting and license monitoring